A Cookie is a data file created by the browser for a website. The browser sends it to the site server in an HTTP request when the site is opened.
A cookie is stored on your computer, tablet, phone, smart TV or other device that you use to visit the site. It is used by site owners to ensure the correct operation of sites, improve performance and to obtain analytical information.
We use 4 types of cookies on the website:
• Cookies for the correct operation of the site. They allow you to move around the site and use it. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of file, it may impair the performance of the website or its components.
• Analytics cookies. With the help of them, we learn how visitors work with the site, what pages are visited and how much time is on the site. They also allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of the site for visitors who are interested in our advertising. These files do not identify you. Information is anonymous.
• Cookies for regular visitors. With the help of them, we select the content of the site for visitors who re-entered the site. If you block them, it may affect the functionality of the site and restrict access to information.
• Advertising cookies. They record information about your online activities, your visits to our sites and pages, and the links and advertisements you choose to view. Because of this, we provide you with advertising and other information about products that better match your interests.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE AND USE INFORMATION?
• Make it easier for yourself and third parties to obtain information about your visits to the site.
• Process your orders.
• Analyze information about your page visits to improve the site and understand your interests.
• Provide advertising, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and other sites, taking into account your interests.
• Assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
HOW LONG COOKIES ARE STORED ON YOUR DEVICE?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you enter the site until the end of the browser. When you close your browser, these cookies expire and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions. These cookies are called "persistent"cookies. The duration of persistent cookies on your device depends on their functionality.
WHO PLACES COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE?
Cookies are placed on your device by the administration of this website and its subdomains. These cookies are called "native"cookies.
Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators: Yandex.Metrics, Google Analytics, Sendpulse and others. These cookies are called "third party"cookies.
HOW TO USE INTERNET ADVERTISING AND MOBILE ADVERTISING?
Advertising can be provided to you based on your activities on the Internet or when using mobile devices, and considering your actions during the search, your responses to one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visited, your geographic area or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our website or on third party websites.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to warn the user when files of this type will be sent to the device.
If you disable cookies, the site may stop working correctly and we will not be able to provide individual offers and improve the site.
If you use different devices to access our site, you must ensure that each browser on each device is configured in accordance with your point of view in working with cookies.